Home Depot fights shoplifters with required activation of power tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, seems to me that about the time the thief was exiting through the door would be about the time someone should of had an accidental discharge, you know, the kind that happens when you're fumbling to catch that gun that 'accidentally' slipped from your CC holster 🙄
Uhh, no. We don't need that kind of illegal activity to become news. We have enough problems with the press to have a concealed carry person shoot a thief when they were not in fear of their life.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at Atwoods last Saturday evening, walking out with my dogfood and heard commotion behind me, employees chased a guy about 20 feet outside and caught him. Raised his arms and new boots fell out. Tried to run again but they caught him and drug him back inside store
The most literal definition of "booty" I've ever seen... :D
:drunk2:

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, seems to me that about the time the thief was exiting through the door would be about the time someone should of had an accidental discharge, you know, the kind that happens when you're fumbling to catch that gun that 'accidentally' slipped from your CC holster 🙄
Most states deadly force for protecting property will get one 10+ years in the Gray Bar Motel.....Texas NOT the case.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, it's free money-government funded right? Nope, its taxpayer funded after the government rips us off.
For a Government Plantation Dweller to get one dollar from government, someone has to send maybe $5 to government. Politicians skim, scam, squander, and buy votes with $4. Send the $1 to the Dweller with control attached. In '60s, Libturds had an epiphany that there is more wealth, power, control in Government than Cotton.....hence, the Government Plantation came into being during Lyndon Johnson's administration.....and they can tax Productive Citizens to pay for the Dwellers' sow belly and collard greens, OBummer phones, and shanty shacks....and they still get all the "color only" voters' votes. And, they can put other than just blacks on the Government Plantation. First American Revolution over taxation withouit representation. Second American Revolution over taxation BY representation....and a plethora of other tyrannical abuses. The more money in play, the more skim, scam, squander, vote buying opporunities......hence the current trillions spending bills. Prove me wrong...... Popcorn ready, cold one popped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom