Home Depot Labor day sale....bs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to turn this into a ‘I hate HD’ thread but I’ve been by the one in Moore a couple times. Lots of help. I mean they look nice and intelligent. But none of them seemed to want to do anything but chit chat with each other and look at their phones. These were primarily people in their mid 30s to early 40s.

I suffer from zero tolerance for stupidity.
I need to get prayed thru
Exactly my experiences the last few times I have been in HD is like you have to beg to get some help. I don't even go there no more.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's really cool of you thanks. Ended up getting what I wanted on line at a great price. Made sure to get the drill driver and drill with the right amount of power. Wife got it for my b'day that's in 2 days but the funny part is she bought it with my debit card. Ha. That's ok. it's the thought that counts.
Hope you're having a great day. Again, very cool of you to offer. Thanks again

you are welcome buddy.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of taking up the ceramic tile-around 400SF in the house today and needed a rotary hammer drill and priced them at Lowes and found new Bosch hammer drills and others on Ebay at a far more reasonable cost. I won't buy unless I can get a good deal and I'm looking for the best deal.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True but always taking that chance on what you get ( i shop a lot online only been misled or taken a couple times ) sometimes shipping kills it also .

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True but always taking that chance on what you get ( i shop a lot online only been misled or taken a couple times ) sometimes shipping kills it also .
You're right but if one buys on Ebay they will back it up if it is not as described. I go for the free shipping and free returns and a seller with good feedback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom