Home Depot making military discount harder to use (for our protection)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at HD earlier this week and was told the same.. didn't really thing that much about it, as Lowe's has been tied to your Lowe's account for a few years. I just registered and you are now able to shop online and use the discount. Seems like a better deal to me. As far as the QR code for in store use, screen shot it and save the photo as a favorite.
You cannot screen shot it as I explained in the first post because it updates and won't keep working.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am boycotting Lowes for their teaching CRT. I'm a racist because I'm white. Never set foot in one for almost a year and I'm in the process of remodeling my house.
Id like to be able to do that but I dont live in OKC where there are multiple Home Depots in the area. Where if one store is out of stock, I can go to another store. Cant do that in Lawton. Would love to be able to boycott other stores like Walmart too but then I would be able to buy food. The other store chain here never keep items in stock reliably. That includes the Commissary on Ft Sill

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id like to be able to do that but I dont live in OKC where there are multiple Home Depots in the area. Where if one store is out of stock, I can go to another store. Cant do that in Lawton. Would love to be able to boycott other stores like Walmart too but then I would be able to buy food. The other store chain here never keep items in stock reliably. That includes the Commissary on Ft Sill
I do understand. If I were in that predicament, I would find the on duty store manager and express my feelings telling them due to where I live, I am forced to do business with their store. I would do this on every visit. I have tried to contact corporate and they have shut down their phones They do not respond to emails either.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m happy about this as now I can use it online, drive up, etc.

I just “got verified” and it’s only 3 “clicks” in the app to get to the QR code.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve seen enough fully retired, double-dippin vets driving new Escalades not to really give a sh*t if they don’t get a 10% discount off a toilet and pack of light bulbs

Latest posts

Top Bottom