Home Invasion! You Just Heard Your Back Door Being Kicked In...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grab the Mossy 12ga riot gun beside the bed loaded with duplexe rounds (00 and #4 shot) roll to the floor on my side because I have some concealment from the bed and a nice angle on the door. I can see the motion detector nightlight in the hall which lets me know if anything is getting close to the bedroom. Wife grabs her 38 and the phone, goes to the bathroom and lays on the floor, she calls 9/11. This gives her an angle on most of the room if they make it in and a little cover from small caliber stuff.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm running out the front door and firing off the shotgun into the air.... Biden said this would work.
I knew someone would go funny! It took everything I had not to be the one!
Surely, someone uses a black powder for home defense that needs loaded first....

Or maybe the guy "breaking" in lives there but can't find his keys and the dog ain't barkin cuz it's his dog.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say that I can have two leadslingers in hand (one for each of us in the master) faster than some people can unholster. But I think that's all I want to share publicly.
One of my first, maybe 20 posts on this forum described how (then) 18 year old me defended my studio apartment with a coachgun double loaded with 000 Magnum Bearshot. I got so much grief from that post that I ended up trading the scattergun for a '68 Buick and buying a $75 Maverick 88, then having the old timers in Moore chop the barrel to 18.5 for $50.
1d77de2018e80aa4630e844a7bfd8de0.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom