Homemade Apple Cider and Strep Throat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I made homemade apple cider a few weeks ago. It is bottled in my refrigerator. On, a side note I am making Skeeter Pee(lemonade wine) as I type.
I am new at making cider and wine. I have some apple wine, grape wine, cranberry and grape wine, and blue berry wine too.
I realized yesterday I had strep throat or something similar. I have been taking Sudafed, that you have to get from the pharmacist, and Tylenol because my fever is about 100 degrees, and been sipping on apple cider all day because it makes my throat not hurt. Since about noon I have drank about 44 ozs of cider. I guess the cider is about 6.79 percent alcohol. I have not been drunk in about 10 years, but I guess I made it correctly because it is hard to read the screen.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Gargling with hydrogen peroxide, or in the very least tilt your head back and let it rest in your throat for a few minuets a couple of times a day will help your sore throat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom