homemade shotshell holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@TheHoppes9Cologne I just noticed you are in Claremore. I live in Inola and have a well equipped leather shop. If you ever need to do a project that needs a sewing machine just holler. I'll show you how to run it if you don't know how and you can get after it. I've also got a pretty good stock of snaps, rivets and such. We had a massive amount of scrap leather we had accumulated over the last several years but I think my wife finally got it donated to places that do arts n crafts like the churches and schools. Heck my wife is gone to EC leather in Tulsa getting more supplies as I type this.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@TheHoppes9Cologne I just noticed you are in Claremore. I live in Inola and have a well equipped leather shop. If you ever need to do a project that needs a sewing machine just holler. I'll show you how to run it if you don't know how and you can get after it. I've also got a pretty good stock of snaps, rivets and such. We had a massive amount of scrap leather we had accumulated over the last several years but I think my wife finally got it donated to places that do arts n crafts like the churches and schools. Heck my wife is gone to EC leather in Tulsa getting more supplies as I type this.
nice offer cowcatcher

Reaction score
sounds good man, I'll send a txt if there is something I cant tackle with my trusty sticher

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job. Whatever works best is the best choice. I like frugalness and ingenuity. All my Kydex holsters rely only upon the friction fit. I don't like that. I'm toying with the idea of adding thumbreaks vial leather straps, pop rivets and pull-the-dot snaps. Trying to figure out how to keep the rivets from scratching the gun.

Any way you could add a tension screw?
tension screw.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom