Homeowner Opens Fire, Kills Two of Three Home Invasion Suspects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HIS GLOCK JAMED**^#{<<%^"!~^{
SAY IT ANT SO.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IMG_0013.GIF

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having more fun reading the comments at that website. It's kinda like here. The original thread goes away and the booogaloooo talk starts.

I'm a gun guy, but never served. It makes a difference.
The last time I played paint ball, a vet buddy joined us....

Took all the fun out of it. He'd hide, methodically shoot everyone and nobody knew where he was. Told him if he played with us again, he'd have to wear a bell.

----------

Your post mentioned a thing I have known for a long while. Lefty (libs) whites always wish to point their crooked little fingers and accuse others (better people than themselves) of being racist haters. It occurs to me that most conservative and patriotic Americans are NOT racists or 'hate' people of color. Who we do 'hate' is self-loathing smug and snarky white liberals accusing of of racism (among other things) while at the same time realizing these white bed-wetters would sell us all down the river out of callow ignorance and blatant arrogance. Those people I must confess I do 'hate' with a mad passion.

----------

Before I moved to the States from England, I played paint ball outside. The fricken weekend chosen we encountered 5 Brit marines on leave. They wanted some fun. Oh yeah bring in on well let me say, they blasted us away in like 15 minutes

----------

And there are an estimated 22 MILLION trained and armed military veterans in the United States.

Latest posts

Top Bottom