Honda Ridgeline Pickups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went and checked them out just a few months ago, if you go to look at them take a measuring tape with you as their website wont tell you the bed dimensions. The two way tailgate is really neat but it only has one cable on it when down which wont support much. The in bed storage is really neat as well. I couldn't find any thing on bed capacity or towing capacity(I think its close to a Chevy Colorado about 3k)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lot of haters for the Ridgeline.

What do you want to use it for?

For about 90% of what most people own an F150 for, the Ridgeline will do the same thing. If it fits your needs, it is a great vehicle, if you want to bubba it up with big wheels and tires and go mudding, it isn't what you want. It will fail and people will trash it when it doesn't hold up to something it wasn't designed to do. I think the new ones look much better than the older ones.

I don't own one, I drive an F150 instead, primarily because I tow. I'm not going to hate on the Ridgeline's little bed with the 5.5' I have, it doesn't hold much either.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lot of haters for the Ridgeline.

What do you want to use it for?

For about 90% of what most people own an F150 for, the Ridgeline will do the same thing. If it fits your needs, it is a great vehicle, if you want to bubba it up with big wheels and tires and go mudding, it isn't what you want. It will fail and people will trash it when it doesn't hold up to something it wasn't designed to do. I think the new ones look much better than the older ones.

I don't own one, I drive an F150 instead, primarily because I tow. I'm not going to hate on the Ridgeline's little bed with the 5.5' I have, it doesn't hold much either.
This pretty much sums it up. If you’re going to pull a boat or camper, the half ton is the way to go.
If you’re getting mulch at Lowe’s, the ridgline is perfect.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get one unless you like the look of a truck but never plan on using the bed. I bought one to resell and drove it a few times, using it to move a motorcycle and tow a CRV on an aluminum tilt trailer. It had trouble on steep inclines and got terrible mileage. There are much better options out there for whatever you plan on doing with a truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom