Hornady LnL AP Press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if people use the powder cop or RCBS lock out die, with the Hornady LnL AP Press? I will mostly be reloading .45acp, 9mm luger, .380 auto, and 5.56mm.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Dennis, I use the powder cop, but still check. Might slow you down a fraction of a second, but don't you want to be SURE that you've got the right charge in there? I added a LED light inside the frame to throw a bit more light on the process. Hornady makes one that you can pick up for $15 or so, and with a bit of modification (the adhesive is crap) it does the job nicely.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Dennis, I use the powder cop, but still check. Might slow you down a fraction of a second, but don't you want to be SURE that you've got the right charge in there? I added a LED light inside the frame to throw a bit more light on the process. Hornady makes one that you can pick up for $15 or so, and with a bit of modification (the adhesive is crap) it does the job nicely.
what type of LED do you use? the single one in to top f the press or the strip that has like 4 LEDs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom