Hornady Warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a great experience with Hornady.

A few years ago I had bought a case prep center, last month while trimming some brass it bound up and caused the plastics gears to bend and causing the cutter to skip and not cut squarely.

So I called and asked how to ship it and explained that it was out of warranty.

Well they sent me a shipping label, and after I shiped it to them, they replaced every bushing, gear, and put on a new cutter and included new trays and shipped it back.

I could have bought other brands of presses and equipment, but I am so glad I chose Hornady!

Great customer service, and great equipment.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a great experience with Hornady.

A few years ago I had bought a case prep center, last month while trimming some brass it bound up and caused the plastics gears to bend and causing the cutter to skip and not cut squarely.

So I called and asked how to ship it and explained that it was out of warranty.

Well they sent me a shipping label, and after I shiped it to them, they replaced every bushing, gear, and put on a new cutter and included new trays and shipped it back.

I could have bought other brands of presses and equipment, but I am so glad I chose Hornady!

Great customer service, and great equipment.

Thanks for the review. I use a lot of Hornady products as well, and my experience has been the same as yours.
There is a very intense rivalry between all of the companies to get the reloader's business, so customer service is a priority to all of them.
What calibers are you loading?

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 LNL AP setups.

1 for .223 and .300 blackout, with case feeder

1 Ammo plant for .45 acp and .41 mag, and sometime .357 mag when I own one.

1 Hornady CLassic press for all my bolt actions.
6.5mm x 257 Roberts.
270 Winchester
308 Winchester
And other menial duties for a single station press.

1 366 12 gauge press

I have another brand of 16 gauge press that begins with M

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone suggested last week, I emailed Hornady asking if they had load data for their .22 cal, 52 gr ELD match bullet for 22-250.

I also asked if there was a way I could order a replacement spindle, expander, and pins for the sizing die, as I had somehow bent it, and couldn't find them on their website.

Got an email this morning with load data, and notice that they were shipping all the parts to me free of charge.

Just wanted to give Hornady Customer Service a shout out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom