Hot damn! I'm going to see Grossman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who are the sheep dogs? They keep the flock together, but basically they serve the purposes of the man who owns the sheep. They drive the sheep to sheering, castration, and slaughter. They do not have the best interests of the sheep at heart but the interests of the man who owns the sheep. Poor metaphor is all I'm saying. Get a new metaphor is all I'm saying. One that makes more sense.
Agree 100%
He should call them Leukocytes protecting red blood cells from the evil pathogens

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? :ugh2: No sheepdogs in da house? :ooh2:

It's been my signature down below for years. :brick:

I reckon nobody reads those thangs. :rolleyes2
Oh! I thought you were into sheepdogs... y'know, like this:
sam sheepdog.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS... Is exactly how I felt.

Here is how the sheep and the sheepdog think differently. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. After the attacks on September 11, 2001, most of the sheep, that is, most citizens in America said, "Thank God I wasn't on one of those planes." The sheepdogs, the warriors, said, "Dear God, I wish I could have been on one of those planes. Maybe I could have made a difference." When you are truly transformed into a warrior and have truly invested yourself into warriorhood, you want to be there. You want to be able to make a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom