Hotwheels, guns and anti gunners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was that a 1955 Chevy!!!
Yeah, a 55 Chevy Gasser

You'd think the Hot Wheels collectors would be shooting at Johnny Lightnings or Matchbox instead of Hot Wheels!!
We dont take ourselves too seriously. Its all in good fun...plus to shoot a Matchbox or JL, I'd have to BUY one and yeah...no thanks.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see the fun in the shooting as a group, but I just don't understand the useless slaughtering of simple little Hot Wheels. Is this something to do with your childhood? As punishment, were you forced to play with Hot Wheels cars? I just don't get it. What kind of satisfaction can a person get by shooting innocent Hot Wheels cars? :cry3:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see the fun in the shooting as a group, but I just don't understand the useless slaughtering of simple little Hot Wheels. Is this something to do with your childhood? As punishment, were you forced to play with Hot Wheels cars? I just don't get it. What kind of satisfaction can a person get by shooting innocent Hot Wheels cars? :cry3:
Agreed! Animals!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I'd see more reports like this compared to the people here that thinking yelling at and demeaning anti-gun types is going to change their opinions. I've found taking people out like this and letting them see it's not some mysterious death machine and is pretty fun is a great way to go.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I'd see more reports like this compared to the people here that thinking yelling at and demeaning anti-gun types is going to change their opinions. I've found taking people out like this and letting them see it's not some mysterious death machine and is pretty fun is a great way to go.
Lots of anecdotal examples of anti-gun people turned either neutral or even pro-2A exactly that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom