1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

House Dems angered that Trump told Russia, Turkey of al-Baghdadi raid, but not Pelosi

Discussion in 'News Links' started by RickN, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I have zero doubt that at least Schiff is so deranged he’d try to either stop it or leak it. Surprisingly the only one of the Gang of Eight Democrats I would trust on this subject is Feinstein. She’s a horrible liberal hag, but she’s solid on national security matters. Well, except for her Chinese intelligence driver of 20 years. ;)

one thing that REALLY worries me now, is retaliation. It’s not that I worry about ISIS being able to carry out a successful act on US soil. No, it’s that the Intelligence Community is so set against Trump that they’d see it coming and not stop it. What’s a few hundred American lives when the offset it getting rid of Trump? That it would net billions, if not trillions of dollars in the coffers of the military-industrial complex for another decade or more is just the cherry on top.

Think about it...

dennishoddy and RETOKSQUID like this.
  2. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

Fully understand and agree. The DSA/dnc have already slaughtered about 70 million babies, a few hundred civies to get rid of their nemesis would be nothing for them. Heck they are so vile and putrid they make Hitler look like a choir boy!!!

Seadog and dennishoddy like this.
  3. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I think that would end terrible for the Intel community. They are already under a microscope and Trump would drain that swamp if it happened like that.

RETOKSQUID likes this.
  4. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    When I read that article I was thinking "Damn! The TDS is just dripping off this thing." It was pretty pathetic IMO and made me wonder just how far they are willing to go in showing their bias. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a limit, any limit at all.

RETOKSQUID likes this.
  5. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    They should have called in Pelosi and confiscated her phones and then told her. Not allowing her to leave the room untill it was done.

PJM, Seadog and RETOKSQUID like this.
  6. RETOKSQUID

RETOKSQUID Sharpshooter

I shudder to think that it is even a possibility, but unfortunately I know better than to put it past them anymore. There are some that wouldn't give it a second thought if it would be in their favor.

dennishoddy likes this.
  7. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I just don't know if it would. I can't remember the last time the CIA (when they were the only game in town really) got into really hot water. Hell, nothing happened to ANY of them when the NSA got outed for spying on Americans. I think that was the final barrier and now they feel no constraints whatsoever. :(

8. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

This is what the 2A is for.
    "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."