House Hacking Suspects’ Father Transferred Data To Pakistani Government, Ex-Partner Claims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/imran-awan-usb-drive-pakistan/
House Hacking Suspects’ Father Transferred Data To Pakistani Government, Ex-Partner Claims
Luke Rosiak and Wajid Ali Syed
9:07 PM 04/18/2018

"FAISALABAD, Pakistan — The father of Imran Awan — an IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz who investigators concluded made “unauthorized access” to House servers — transferred a USB drive to a Pakistani senator and former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency, the father’s ex-business partner, Rashid Minhas, alleged.

Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.”"...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OOOOOOONNNOOOOOO! Collusion with Pakistan??? The dims also colluded with Russia with full knowledge of hillary.
Wait a minute!! Why is this not in the news? Isn't this foreign governments interfering in our election? Intel reports seem to go that direction. Where is Mueller?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the corruption literally on display in Washington, someone somewhere needs to pay. It is absolutely unacceptable in any civilized country. McCabe is a start but even he is a small fish, I hope there is a lot going on behind the scenes that will uncover and convict certain people of crimes. Some people don't understand that foreign nationals shouldn't have access to sensitive data. "Never send a dog to deliver a steak" comes to mind.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wag the dog anyone?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.89383dce1701

The Democratic National Committee filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and the WikiLeaks organization alleging a far-reaching conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 campaign and tilt the election to Donald Trump.

The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there.

“During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement.

If I were Trump's attorneys, I'd hold a press conference saying they welcome the lawsuit by the DNC, because they can't wait to file discovery motions and examine ALL of the DNC's IT records. Not only that, in the spirit of the DNC's lawfare against the President, they see a unique opportunity to BANKRUPT the DNC with court costs and legal fees. So come at us Perez! :D

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wag the dog anyone?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.89383dce1701

If I were Trump's attorneys, I'd hold a press conference saying they welcome the lawsuit by the DNC, because they can't wait to file discovery motions and examine ALL of the DNC's IT records. Not only that, in the spirit of the DNC's lawfare against the President, they see a unique opportunity to BANKRUPT the DNC with court costs and legal fees. So come at us Perez! :D
There's soooooooo much win in this scenario!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wag the dog anyone?

If I were Trump's attorneys, I'd hold a press conference saying they welcome the lawsuit by the DNC, because they can't wait to file discovery motions and examine ALL of the DNC's IT records. Not only that, in the spirit of the DNC's lawfare against the President, they see a unique opportunity to BANKRUPT the DNC with court costs and legal fees. So come at us Perez!
:D
Have you seen Perez in action? He is actually more stupid than Debbie blabbermouth Wasserman Schultz, and that puts a low bar on it.

There's soooooooo much win in this scenario!

Oh hell ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom