How about a group buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw an ad where someone has taken a $2.00 Bill and put color pics of Biden and Harris on it.

They are for sale at only $15.00 each, but are limited to 5 per person.

This sounds like a real money making chance, if we just get together and buy them out, then we will have the corner on the market

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better keep those $20s.
Now that the biden administration is in place, There are morons now pushing to replace the picture of Jackson on the $20 bill with a picture of Harriet Tubman.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m selling genuine $20 bills, $50 each. Limited to 2 per person. (Having the limit makes it seem more attractive, right?)
Better keep that idea quiet. Folks will be lining up at the bank at 4am to get in upon opening so they can buy all the 20’s with 10’s so they can sell the 20’s for 50.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw an ad where someone has taken a $2.00 Bill and put color pics of Biden and Harris on it.

They are for sale at only $15.00 each, but are limited to 5 per person.

This sounds like a real money making chance, if we just get together and buy them out, then we will have the corner on the market

Anyone interested?

I hate you today... I get all excited about the potential of a group buy and you feed me this crap. :crying::cry11:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better keep those $20s.
Now that the biden administration is in place, There are morons now pushing to replace the picture of Jackson on the $20 bill with a picture of Harriet Tubman.

That's actually been in play for quite a few years. Old Hickory probably would be fine with having his picture removed from the Monopoly money, given his actions against banksters. Anyone with half a brain ought to understand his stance on the bank sets him far apart from the so-called leadership that followed.

RIP Mr. Jackson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom