How about some pics of your reloading space?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Setting up my station for reloading... trying to evaluate different storage systems and such. Looking at wall-mounted shelving, trays, bench-mounted, whatever. Powders will probably be kept in a small metal cabinet down underneath and to the side, but what all do you keep "at hand" for your reloading setup and how do you keep it all organized?

Thanks!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This was my old set up:

Brass on the floor, clean on the left, dirty on the right.

On the shelf under the table, powder on the left, bullets middle left, primer middle. Right half miscellaneous brass/brass cleaning/tools.

On the table. Dillon 550 station on the left, RCBS RS5 on the right. Behind are the shell blocks, bullet dishes, die cases for those in use, RCBS brass prep center (not in picture yet).

White stacking trays. Top down:
lubes
primer flip trays
funnels / powder trickler
shell holder / die parts
case lube

Book shelf, manuals and gun books. Micrometer and misc tools. The book shelf was a $15 or $20 item at Wally World.

Not in the picture yet, is a reading lamp I clamped to the bookshelf to better illuminate the Dillon station.

What I would change? More space and MORE LIGHT!

Unfortunately at the new house I won't have more space. However it will be a dedicated space, so no critter cages and recycling encroaching on it.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_4c087c81.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom