How Can I Actually Retire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won’t make you any money, but pick up some decent photography equipment and do wildlife photography. You use all you hunting skills, but shoot with a camera instead of a gun. When I retired, my plan was to start around home and travel around the state in widening circles, photographing wildlife and landscapes in our state. Haven’t been able to do it because of health reasons, but haven’t abandoned the plan.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please go to the gravel parking lot near the What a burger in Paris Tx.
Wife was putting on hand lotion before arriving and stepped out with it in her lap. Nice prize if someone finds it.
Or Brooken Cove at Eufaula where my wife deposited her engagement ring in the mud while having a playful mud fight about 40 years ago

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been retired for 19 years, comfortably! There are many traps on the road to retirement, and many people fall for them. This per-retirement group is a prime target for all kinds of scams, and con artiest, because this group triditionally have more money available than ever before in their lives, and that makes them a target! Beware of Cheap Scotch, and big ideas, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS! TAKE IT SLOW, ONLY DEAL WITH OLD, WELL ESTABLISHED INVESTMENT FIRMS, we use Edward Jones, and there are others, then keep close track of what is happening with YOUR MONEY! keep you head screwed on stright, avoid the big head, live within you budget, and enjoy your retirement! Everything cost exactly the same after retirement, as before, + INFLATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom