How Can I Actually Retire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You might consider becoming an OSA Moderator. It must pay well for someone to take on that role in this crazy forum!
Wait a minute... this mod thing pays!!! I been hoodwinked, bamboozled and run amuck!!
I was told it was just so I could enjoy all the WTF moments and asking myself "did I really just read that" Oh and nothing like the separating the children whilst they argue the merits of masking..... repeatedly!!! :pms2: :cool:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might look into indoor gardening..... pretty cheap, time consuming and you know what you are eating!!
I've tried this a few times. Everything comes up 10 feet tall and skinny as a rail. And flowering or fruiting? Never happens. I think this is a made up hobby that people tell others to do, like snipe hunting! :lmfao:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried this a few times. Everything comes up 10 feet tall and skinny as a rail. And flowering or fruiting? Never happens. I think this is a made up hobby that people tell others to do, like snipe hunting! :lmfao:
I have a great snipe recipe if you grab your salt and bag a few!! hoochuchicoo!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mom got me into it and gave and still gives good advice . Leggy plants generally mean to much water or the light is to far away. Most do not have sufficient light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom