How did these thousands of Haitians get to Mexico?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WE simply must get back to the thing that made this GREAT COUNTRY, GREAT! THE RULE OF LAW, NOT MEN!
Nations are made of people, not paper. One comes before the other. You have to change the type of people you have around if you want to change the nature of the rules they live under.
If you change the people, you change the state.
That's why these NGOs are working to import so many people from Haiti, and not from Norway.
They can't rob you of wealth and liberty if you live in a high-trust, close-knit community, they have to complete the Hutuization of your country before they can sell you the security.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on Youtube that the Haitians are attacking the pilots and planes that are used to deport them! And we as taxpayers are paying for their trip. But what the hey, there is always more money where that came from....us!

They probability wanted FIRST CLASS SEATS? I hear Joe and Ho are going to bring the ones deported back on first class cruse ships, and buy them a house, give them our SS chercks?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of them fled Haiti years ago for Brazil and Chile. One said those countries are 100 times better than Haiti, but the US is 1 million times better. Kind of gives lie to the US is a racist country that is terrible to black people. Especially since black people from Africa are doing very well here, but US blacks still struggle. I think it is a culture problem.
In a society, free, or otherwise, we all struggle! This struggle in our free socity, has led to the highest standard of living in all of human history, and that ant bad! Ask yourself one question, are black people's descendants, that were brought to this country as slaves, better off NOW, than the black people's descendants, that stayed in Africa? See what I mean Vern? Sure black people were mistreated, but so were American Indians, Jews, Irish, all immigrants, Mexicans, the poor, bond slaves, children rented out as slave labor, women, Cathlics, Mormons, and literally EVERY OTHER GROUP YOU CAN NAME! IT'S CALLED LIFE, AND THE STRUGGLE TO ACHIEVE A MORE PREFECT SOCIETY! WE ARE MUCH, MUCH, FAIRER, MORE JUST, TO EVERYONE THAN EVER BEFORE, AND WILL BE EVEN BETTER IN TEN YEARS! CRITICS AND CROOKED POLITICIANS THAT PUT DOWN OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN PERFECT, HAVE NEVER BEEN PERFECT ETHER! THAT IS JUST A TACTIC TO CONTROL US, AND ONLY THE LESS INTELLIGENT FALL FOR IT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom