How disgusting ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm as off color and raunchy as the next person but THIS is a bridge too far. I have to admit if I had young children in this day and age I would likely NOT have the internet at my house. (I know, I know, I know ...)

I have a friend who has a 5 yo daughter. I will GO TO JAIL if I EVER hear someone call her this. 😡

I remember hearing a lecture (college class IIRC) that the internet was gonna change the world in some truly great and truly horrific ways. Yep. I think he was right.

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-does-bubble-gum-pink-mean-tiktok

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That "article" was written by an idiot. The two Urban Dictionary listings referenced were both written this month by someone with an agenda or that had their feelings hurt.

The previous listing (Any woman/girl with a pale skin and hence a light undercarriage) is all I've ever heard it used for when the kids are getting randy between sessions. Age, as referenced in the fake Urban Dictionary listings, has nothing to do with it. I'd bet my life that these kids would forget the definition of "war crimes" with violent fervor if you touched a child.

The lesson here is don't fall for nonsense. And boys are, and always have been, gross.

Last edited:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t read the article, just saw what little it said on THAT Gurls post, I don’t have kids so I can’t even know what you parents go through/put up with.

All I can say is there’s a lot of sick sob’s out there need to be made to stay away from kids.
ECF7F8B7-76CD-4DB3-AD37-B1D7ACE2D4BD.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom