How disgusting ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob White

Marksman
Reaction score
If you want to see just how prevalent these child predators have become, follow Liz Crokin. She‘s been exposing them for some time. They run rampant in Hollywood and the federal government appears to have it’s fair share as well. Some of them don’t even try to hide it. Of course they’ve labeled Crokin a “conspiracy theorist” in hopes of discrediting her.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That "article" was written by an idiot. The two Urban Dictionary listings referenced were both written this month by someone with an agenda or that had their feelings hurt.

The previous listing (Any woman/girl with a pale skin and hence a light undercarriage) is all I've ever heard it used for when the kids are getting randy between sessions. Age, as referenced in the fake Urban Dictionary listings, has nothing to do with it. I'd bet my life that these kids would forget the definition of "war crimes" with violent fervor if you touched a child.

The lesson here is don't fall for nonsense. And boys are, and always have been, gross.
Shhhhh you are making too much sense and applying critical thinking!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm as off color and raunchy as the next person but THIS is a bridge too far. I have to admit if I had young children in this day and age I would likely NOT have the internet at my house. (I know, I know, I know ...)

I have a friend who has a 5 yo daughter. I will GO TO JAIL if I EVER hear someone call her this. 😡

I remember hearing a lecture (college class IIRC) that the internet was gonna change the world in some truly great and truly horrific ways. Yep. I think he was right.

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-does-bubble-gum-pink-mean-tiktok
Is this what the fall of a once great society looks like? I suspect it is!

Latest posts

Top Bottom