How do I find out what company services my home alarm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im coming up on closing on a house I bought and just trying to get services all switched over and was wondering how I figure out what alarm services the equipment that is there. I believe I saw ATT blink on the screen but that was a over 4 weeks back when I looked at the house.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my wife and I bought our house we called whatever company we wanted to use, and they came out to install/change/add to the existing system and reprogram everything. Who monitors it now should not effect who will monitor it in the future.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my wife and I bought our house we called whatever company we wanted to use, and they came out to install/change/add to the existing system and reprogram everything. Who monitors it now should not effect who will monitor it in the future.

Same for us. We asked around and made a choice from the recommendations. It was not the same company the previous owners used.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it isn't ATT for your sake. Had a lot of trouble with their security system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can probably have any alarm company in your area monitor it. The may have to come out and do some setup ,but most systems work the same

Latest posts

Top Bottom