How do i?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a skilled hunter therefore I will use a rifle. Archery equipment is for skilled hunters and in my opinion a true hunt. I would be deer sniping and not hunting. :)
At this point, there’s only 4 days left of rifle season, but I believe you can use a rifle license to hunt during the holiday antlerless season (you would need to verify this though).

If going to a physical license retailer is off the table, then you just need to go to the ODWC website and look up licensing. You will have to set up an account, but the process isn’t rocket science.
I wish you the best of luck hunting! :thumb:

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I tried to do this at my local walmart it did nothing but confuse the employee who stated that I can't do that. LOL
We would tell them she was hunting on our own property. Never had a problem. You might take a copy of the regulations and show it to them. At 65 you can purchase a senior life time license. Used to be $25

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We would tell them she was hunting on our own property. Never had a problem. You might take a copy of the regulations and show it to them. At 65 you can purchase a senior life time license. Used to be $25
Lifetime Sr License, do you have to purchase tags?

OK has some of the most screwed up game laws I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom