How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

myappliancestore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take tomato soup as directed add noodles and seasoning cook till noodles are done and enjoy. Doesn't sound great but taste great took years for my wife to try it now she likes it.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pretty much just put whatever sounds good at the time I rarely make them the same way more than twice, I used to make more than i could eat and put the left over unseasoned noodles in the fridge and the next day I would add red pepper flakes and zesty Italian dressing and eat them cold once I had some veggies to get rid of so I jazzed it up a bit.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My hunting buddy eats them for breakfast. Boil water add noodles. When cooked add powder, 2 diced wieners and a can of refried beans. Lay a tortilla on top of pan to steam. Take warm tortilla and generously smear with mustard. Drain water and pour gross concoction onto tortilla. Wrapped and eat, without gagging. I would not let him anywhere within sight while he ate that crap and tried to make everyone believe it was gourmet dining. :hellno:

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old way: break noodles into smaller pieces in package, boil noodles and seasoning together.

New way: get in car, drive to pho restaurant. Much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom