How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only eat the good stuff. Shin Ramen from Korea. Runs between 50 cents and a dollar a pack but it's a lot better than the standard Top Ramen. Usually add and egg, some cheese and leftover ribeye or something to it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy would rather DIE than help me with anything like that! Lol I've kinda been toying with the idea of building one. Any good links you trust??
Annie it was 1984 when I built the incubator and I found the instructions in the library!! My Mom took it with her to Houma around 91 and gave it to a friend , lost track after that!! I wish I could remember the name of the book and might still wake up at 2am and remember it , if I do I will let you know!!
Are libraries still a thing LOL!!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie it was 1984 when I built the incubator and I found the instructions in the library!! My Mom took it with her to Houma around 91 and gave it to a friend , lost track after that!! I wish I could remember the name of the book and might still wake up at 2am and remember it , if I do I will let you know!!
Are libraries still a thing LOL!!

Ok if it comes to you let me know. I'm gonna fire up Google and see what I can come up with.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok if it comes to you let me know. I'm gonna fire up Google and see what I can come up with.

Motherearthnews.com has a few different designs. Just type "incubator" in the search. This is a magazine that I've subscribed to for many years.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built one in the early '80s from an old console TV case. Made a plywood door, and used the round glass that used to be in front of picture tubes for a window so we could watch the eggs.

I looked at incubators in the Sears Farm catalog, and bought a double wafer thermostat for one of those. I used two 150w bulbs for the heat, and added a dimmer switch so that when the thermostat switched off, they would stay dimly lit so we could still see inside.

Made a box/drawer with a screen bottom for the eggs, and we'd mark 'em with an X (used a pencil) so we could turn them daily. Put a small pan of water under the drawer at the back to provide humidity.

We hatched chickens, ducks, and a couple turkeys (which are some of the dumbest creatures on the planet btw) in it. Accumulated almost 40 ducks once that we had hatched in that thing... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom