How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never categorized people by the way they cook ramen, but there are certain types of people: those who crunch up the noodles and those who do not. When actually cooking them, I fall into the latter category.

Saying that, I also wonder. Chicken, beef, oriental, shrimp, or pork? I prefer chicken or beef. Chicken has the most nostalgic value. While those fancy creamy chicken, hot n spicy chicken, etc are tasty, only the cool kids keeps it real with the classics. Except mushroom, that stuff sucks.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never categorized people by the way they cook ramen, but there are certain types of people: those who crunch up the noodles and those who do not. When actually cooking them, I fall into the latter category.

Saying that, I also wonder. Chicken, beef, oriental, shrimp, or pork? I prefer chicken or beef. Chicken has the most nostalgic value. While those fancy creamy chicken, hot n spicy chicken, etc are tasty, only the cool kids keeps it real with the classics. Except mushroom, that stuff sucks.

The flavor that always made me to "Hmmmmmm.....?" was Asian flavored ramen. WTF is Asian flavored? Rofl.

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I like to cook up some Ramen in the normal way, then we cook some potatoes in the microwave at the same time. Open up the potatoes and cover them with butter and pepper and ranch dressing ( or sometimes chili), then pour all of the Ramen noodles over the top of the potatoes and chow down... I know sounds disgusting but is pretty damn good... and I've searched high and low for possibly the highest sodium highest fat meal for under a dollar and I think this is the winner :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom