How do you feel about your sister inlaw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife's sister is one of the main reasons I live in bixby and my wife lives in okc and we don't communicate. I call her sister ol drama always stirring **** . got to the point I told my wife if your family is around I'm out .......rolling toward my retirement in Mexico solo

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister-in-law is like the rest of our relatives -- she took advantage of us one too many times. The only relatives we have left that we are on speaking terms with are my ex-DIL, my 2 grandsons and my granddaughter. And maybe one of my boys ... That remains to be seen. We haven't spoken to him since his wife forbade any contact right before they married ... Hmmmm ... 2003, 2004 maybe. But they are in the process of getting divorced -- no kids, thank God -- so I half expect him to turn up. And we are okay with that. It's not that we don't love our families -- it's just we have a bunch of deadbeat losers for relatives. Can't pick your family and all that **** ...

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got 2. My brothers wife didn’t come from much and when she and my brother got married she immediately thought she became royalty and could say what she wanted to about anybody or anything. Suddenly became too good to be around her old friends and family. She didn’t care much for me because I was a 28 year old single free spirit. When my mother eventually saw her real side she went off on her for 2 straight days. I’ve never seen my mother that mad for that long in my life. Don’t know what she said to her but it made a huge difference.
I knew my wife’s sister before I knew my wife. She’s 14 years younger than me but she ran with a wilder,older crowd. That’s where I met her. To say she may have been a little wild and was knowledgeable about more things than your average person that age would be fitting. After I got married she got knocked up. My FIL told her to pack her bags. She wanted to move in with the us. I said no. I knew if she ever did we would never get her out. She then went to thrashing me and telling her sister all kind of BS and lies. A few years later she gets married and “FINDS THE LORD”, which was a lie and still is. She leads the biggest double life by cheating on her husband, she slings a decent amount of weed, pills and meth and will steal you blind. But at the same time she is a leader in her church helps with youth program , involved in school PTA, cheer sponsor and stays busy donating her “services” to more than just her husband. Likes to really get sh#$ started about stuff that’s none of her business between people and then deny it. Whenever any family member might question her on anything she will lie straight to their faces. I can’t believe how. blind to the facts. She has a hard time being around me because about 5 years ago the wife wanted the aloe vera gel from the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom-door was about half open-and there she was doing the captain Morgan pose with one foot up on the toilet seat buck ass naked giving her girly parts a nice clean shave. I opened up the cabinet grab the aloe and pointed to her va-jay-jay and said “Missed a spot”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's sister is a saint . Her husband died just over a year ago and her 50 year old has turned into drinking too much over it. She is a real sweetheart and deserves a break. My brother's wife is a great gal also. I introduced her to my brother .

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I'm just lucky. It may have taken my two sisters six weddings, but they finally found good men I like spending time with. On that flip side, I learned a long time ago to keep both them sisters away from the women I date. They always focus on the flaws as if they'd had perfect relationship records lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom