How do you feel about your sister inlaw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of reunions though, My class of 74 get together every year and has been for about 7 years now. Covid killed it last year but I am in touch with the people that plan them. Hoping to add a few more people this year.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL the last class reunion i had was in 80 and should have stayed home on it, dont know if they have had another since or i just wasnt invited but nothing really lost either way.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL the last class reunion i had was in 80 and should have stayed home on it, dont know if they have had another since or i just wasnt invited but nothing really lost either way.

Ha! Got you beat -- I've not been to a single one. And on the very few occasions I've run into an old classmate, they have never remembered me being in "their" class. I was a wallflower back then, I guess. Either that, or I am very forgettable.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like we need to start a thread on forgiveness. :) you knew I'd say that

I've long since forgiven all my relatives for what they've done. Problem is I can't bring myself to forget -- because there is no remorse on their side. Only waiting for me to let my guard down so they can screw me over. Again. I've been down this road with each of them more than once. I don't wish them harm. I just wish they'd leave me alone. Only way that is gonna happen is to have firm boundaries. My boundaries are firmly in place now.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Got you beat -- I've not been to a single one. And on the very few occasions I've run into an old classmate, they have never remembered me being in "their" class. I was a wallflower back then, I guess. Either that, or I am very forgettable.
Well the first one i thought more would show up but it was only the IN crowd that did and i didnt fit in with them, hell they wanted me to pay $125 for a room at a lodge and another $25 for a meal and i lived in the same town so i was going to sleep in my own bed and eat at my own house wasnt paying them kind of prices just to sit around and talk.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I got lucky. My wife had already divorced her entire family by the time we met. I think she BookFaces with one niece now and hears what happens to them, but that's it. I was an only brat (shows huh! lol), so not BILs or SILs to keep up with. I'm pretty much down to one aunt and one cousin on my dad's side at this point.

My BFF since 5th grade still comes to fish and hang out often. He and wifey bicker like true siblings, but it's all good. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom