How do you store a weapon for a break in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After the all the unrest in the country my wife and I have been talking about ways to store/hang a rifle or shotgun close to bed to be handy just in case. We have a safe thats in our bedroom thats unlocked but it takes a little time to get out and loaded. The other option is a shotgun in the corner of the doorway. Is there anything that you all use that might be better than the two ways that we have? Any advice or suggestions will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the all the unrest in the country my wife and I have been talking about ways to store/hang a rifle or shotgun close to bed to be handy just in case. We have a safe thats in our bedroom thats unlocked but it takes a little time to get out and loaded. The other option is a shotgun in the corner of the doorway. Is there anything that you all use that might be better than the two ways that we have? Any advice or suggestions will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
First question is, do you have young children in the house?

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres a fellow here that makes hidden gun cabinets, last several of his I've seen are nice Gadsden flag displays I would proudly hang in my home.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use something very similar to this for one of my Remington 870. We don’t have any kids in the house so it works really well.

1637550393795.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom