How does the media know about all these armed protests and we don't?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep seeing all this stuff in the news about how there are all these groups planning all of these armed protests on such and such a date, and yet I have heard NOTHING on any of the gun or other related forums I put around on.

Except for people posting links to the media articles and warning each other to stay away, and everyone agreeing it's a good idea to stay home that day.

If there are actually mass armed protests in every state and DC to boot, how have we not heard a word about it from any other source besides the news? Do you all have secret clubs to which I haven't been invited???:anyone:

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because we're not aloud to talk about it now.
Was anyone actually planning on going to the capitol here? I sure didn't hear anything about it, or know anyone who ever planned on going or anything. I just feel like this whole thing only exists in the minds of our local newsmen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing all this stuff in the news about how there are all these groups planning all of these armed protests on such and such a date, and yet I have heard NOTHING on any of the gun or other related forums I put around on.

Except for people posting links to the media articles and warning each other to stay away, and everyone agreeing it's a good idea to stay home that day.

If there are actually mass armed protests in every state and DC to boot, how have we not heard a word about it from any other source besides the news? Do you all have secret clubs to which I haven't been invited???:anyone:
There is a thread about this if you search further on this forum. No need for me to repeat what has been said.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've quite possibly been on this forum longer than you've been old enough to legally own guns. Just don't post much and couldn't recover my account after they made the site all spiffy.
Well, you've been on this forum since May 4, 2020 in your current life, so your now suspect about your motives.
I personally went and found a link to the posts your wanting to look for but at this time will leave it on hold until we get the real story.
If you wish to respond to me in a PM letting me know who you really are, I'll be more than happy to send you to that location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom