How does the media know about all these armed protests and we don't?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing all this stuff in the news about how there are all these groups planning all of these armed protests on such and such a date, and yet I have heard NOTHING on any of the gun or other related forums I put around on.

Except for people posting links to the media articles and warning each other to stay away, and everyone agreeing it's a good idea to stay home that day.

If there are actually mass armed protests in every state and DC to boot, how have we not heard a word about it from any other source besides the news? Do you all have secret clubs to which I haven't been invited???:anyone:

Uh - Maybe it's just fake news to keep us scared of "the man" and to keep us tuned in to their broadcasts. Maybe they are subliminally goading us to show up to fulfill their fantasies. Maybe both and more. They certainly don't want to run out of dirt. Otherwise, they'll lose our attention and diminish their ability to inculcate, sway, incite, and gaslight.

In case you don't know, this is an all out war on conservatism, free enterprise, freedom of cognitive speech, the Constitution, the rule of law, the worth of money, the right to gather for any reason be it peaceably or not, the right to freely travel, the right to life for the unborn, etc., etc.

Woody

Edited to add: Sorry I took so long composing this. Seems most of it has been covered.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing all this stuff in the news about how there are all these groups planning all of these armed protests on such and such a date, and yet I have heard NOTHING on any of the gun or other related forums I put around on.

Lots of stuff takes place all over the WWW that most of us don't see everyday because we aren't looking for it....

Just like the Left uses the web to organize, so to does the fringe right (let's not pretend they don't exist).

Here is some internet sleuthing on how some of the more radical groups organized for January 6th:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/ame...ed-together-on-the-streets-of-washington-d-c/

https://www.businessinsider.com/plans-to-storm-the-capitol-circulated-on-social-media-2021-1

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2021-01-14/insurrection-hiding-plain-sight

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is that everybody is trolling the troll. This is a center right site and the insurrectionists around here have been reduced to a minimum. We've had the occasional Klansmen and Storm Front guys come in here trying to recruit over the years but they usually get run-off or just leave in frustration. Well, we've got a prolific Qanon guy on here right now, but nobody reads him

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funny thing is that everybody is trolling the troll. This is a center right site and the insurrectionists around here have been reduced to a minimum. We've had the occasional Klansmen and Storm Front guys come in here trying to recruit over the years but they usually get run-off or just leave in frustration. Well, we've got a prolific Qanon guy on here right now, but nobody reads him

And you'd think that would make us if not "good guys" at least not part of the problem, right?

Instead the entire U.S. government, mainstream media, social media and the tech industry are gaslighting us like a London street in the 1820's. :(

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you'd think that would make us if not "good guys" at least not part of the problem, right?

Instead the entire U.S. government, mainstream media, social media and the tech industry are gaslighting us like a London street in the 1820's. :(
I wasn't aware of that. Is OSA in the big news? I'll have to do the Goooogle.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA isn’t specifically mentioned by name in open source publications. Most of us however do I pdentify with the demographic they’re targeting specifically though.
It may surprise you to know that I'm in that demographic too. I wouldn't wear my paranoia on my sleeve, even if I had any. Why give the game away?

Latest posts

Top Bottom