How does the media know about all these armed protests and we don't?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you've been on this forum since May 4, 2020 in your current life, so your now suspect about your motives.
I personally went and found a link to the posts your wanting to look for but at this time will leave it on hold until we get the real story.
If you wish to respond to me in a PM letting me know who you really are, I'll be more than happy to send you to that location.
I can't even remember what my user name was. I'm one of those weird dudes who has a life outside the internet. I know, shocking, right.

I guess I'll just find it on my own. Being a government agent, I have some pretty serious resources at my disposal you know. You would think it would be impossible for us to find public posts on a public forum but we're super high tech like that.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've quite possibly been on this forum longer than you've been old enough to legally own guns. Just don't post much and couldn't recover my account after they made the site all spiffy.

I can't even remember what my user name was. I'm one of those weird dudes who has a life outside the internet. I know, shocking, right.

Antagonizing to evoke an emotional response from the human superego is gov boot psy class 101... If you're agency is gonna infiltrate, they're gonna need to bring new tactics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I guess I'll just find it on my own. Being a government agent, I have some pretty serious resources at my disposal you know. You would think it would be impossible for us to find public posts on a public forum but we're super high tech like that.
It's cool, just PM me with the info of who you were in the past or some folks screen names you were familiar with. Screen name OK, I'll probably know it once I see it.
If you don't remember the screen name, let me know some threads you have posted in if you can remember back that far. I can use search to find them.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Antagonizing to evoke an emotional response from the human superego is gov boot psy class 101... If you're agency is gonna infiltrate, they're gonna need to bring new tactics.
You're the one who called me "suss" and insinuated...well I don't even know what you were insinuating, and quite frankly I don't think you do either.

And if I remember my psychology 101 correctly, emotional responses don't come from the superego... Freud argued that women were incapable of having a fully formed superego because they couldn't disconnect from their emotional origins as well as men. Just FYI.

If I wanted to antagonize you to evoke an emotional response, I would appeal to your id to try and bypass your higher thinking and reasoning skills. Again, just an FYI.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're the one who called me "suss" and insinuated...well I don't even know what you were insinuating, and quite frankly I don't think you do either.

And if I remember my psychology 101 correctly, emotional responses don't come from the superego... Freud argued that women were incapable of having a fully formed superego because they couldn't disconnect from their emotional origins as well as men. Just FYI.

If I wanted to antagonize you to evoke an emotional response, I would appeal to your id to try and bypass your higher thinking and reasoning skills. Again, just an FYI.

I have no strong feelings to this statement and/or opinion.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's cool, just PM me with the info of who you were in the past or some folks screen names you were familiar with. Screen name OK, I'll probably know it once I see it.
If you don't remember the screen name, let me know some threads you have posted in if you can remember back that far. I can use search to find them.
I honestly can't remember what my old user name was. If a mod wants to try and recover it from my email obviously they can find that in my current profile.

I remember rick and pati mostly, but honestly never posted very much. I didn't post any more back then than I have this year. Seem to be going for a new record tonight though!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was anyone actually planning on going to the capitol here? I sure didn't hear anything about it, or know anyone who ever planned on going or anything. I just feel like this whole thing only exists in the minds of our local newsmen.
This is all you need to know, IMHO:
ok2a press release 1-11-21.jpg

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no "fake" news. There is factual news and there is emotional news, agenda driven emotional news, biased news, manufactured news and propaganda. I may have missed a couple, but there is no fake.....only the interweb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom