How does the media know about all these armed protests and we don't?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may surprise you to know that I'm in that demographic too. I wouldn't wear my paranoia on my sleeve, even if I had any. Why give the game away?

Oh I get it. I just never though I’d see what we’re seeing in the span of just one week. The other shoe is gonna drop within a few weeks of the inauguration, and that will make this look like child’s play.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of stuff takes place all over the WWW that most of us don't see everyday because we aren't looking for it....

Just like the Left uses the web to organize, so to does the fringe right (let's not pretend they don't exist).

Here is some internet sleuthing on how some of the more radical groups organized for January 6th:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/ame...ed-together-on-the-streets-of-washington-d-c/

https://www.businessinsider.com/plans-to-storm-the-capitol-circulated-on-social-media-2021-1

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2021-01-14/insurrection-hiding-plain-sight
Interesting reads. So, are the proud boys and America2.0 are what we are supposed to be worried about? This would be the ‘bombshell’ the MSM would need for proof of censoring everything. The little old lady next door that occasionally post a pro trump statement on FB shouldn’t matter.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting reads. So, are the proud boys and America2.0 are what we are supposed to be worried about? This would be the ‘bombshell’ the MSM would need for proof of censoring everything. The little old lady next door that occasionally post a pro trump statement on FB shouldn’t matter.
Isn’t it interesting how leftist outlets admit the January 6th protests were planned on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Parler, but only Parler was deplatformed? :rolleyes2

Last edited:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t it interesting how leftist outlets admit the January 6th protests were planned on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Parler, but only Parler was deplatformed? rolleyes2
FakeBook, Twatter, and HooTub were all jealous of the new guy for being too popular so they conspired to stuff him in a locker and lock it.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't even remember what my user name was. I'm one of those weird dudes who has a life outside the internet. I know, shocking, right.

I guess I'll just find it on my own. Being a government agent, I have some pretty serious resources at my disposal you know. You would think it would be impossible for us to find public posts on a public forum but we're super high tech like that.

You're probably one of them jackwagons from places like Kommifornia and just stirring the fecal pot. I wouldn't trust you people from either coast. Nuthin but trouble and pushing your progressive ideologies in Red States.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're probably one of them jackwagons from places like Kommifornia and just stirring the fecal pot. I wouldn't trust you people from either coast. Nuthin but trouble and pushing your progressive ideologies in Red States.
Some of you guys are in desperate need of a break from the internet. You and the guy who called me "suss" need to grab a six pack and hit the lake.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t it interesting how leftist outlets admit the January 6th protests were planned on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Parler, but only Parler was deplatformed? :rolleyes2
was Potus banned by then and wasn't he warned of the riot potential by some Government LE agency?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom