How far from roadway?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How far from a roadway does a deer blind have to be? I have an old stand that I thought about sitting in Saturday. It is in the center of what used to be a dead section. In the last 5 years they have opened the county road right next to my stand. My stand is 50 or so feet from the road. I couldn’t find anything in the regs, but I used to remember 100 ft? My thing is, this blind has been there a lot longer than that county road has, and we own the land. Opinions of anything about hunting out of that blind would be illegal?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if there is no fence, what do you do? Where is the regulation that says you can't? :D

( this forum is turning into a legal law forum recently) Good thing :clap3:
Yeah well, if I want/need REAL legal advice, I’ll call a game warden or a lawyer. I’m not just taking the opinions of a bunch of jackwagons on an Internet message board (no offense intended).:police2::lmfao:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“From” a public roadway. So as long as your feet aren’t touching the roadway, you’re fine? What consists the “roadway”?

Latest posts

Top Bottom