How in the world do you store mags/parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like these for pistol mags.
Each one holds on average 20-22 mags.
Got 'em at WalMart for a couple bucks each.

Attachments

• IMG_5110.jpg
    IMG_5110.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 127

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use heavy duty metal filing cabinets which are easy to get now that everyone is going digital. The four drawer versions work well and I have a drawer setup for each caliber. Everything associated with that caliber goes in that drawer. So mags, empty clean brass, bare bullets, loaded rounds, factory rounds, everything goes in one place. I have two four drawer filing cabinets full and adding another at the first opportunity.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a suitcase to store extra magazines in so that space isn’t wasted on extra storage bins, for ammo it’s mostly in ammo cans and a few hundred rounds of various types are in random places like backpacks, on a shelf, beside the tv. Parts are mostly in an ammo can along with a few tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Where/how are you storing all your magazines and parts for guns? Been going through my ammo, bags, etc. I can't come up with a good way to store all the mags. Heck, had to just start trying mags in guns on some of the ones with no markings at all.

At this point, thinking zip lock bags, labeled, in plastic containers, also labeled. Leave the near irreplaceable ones in the safe.
Joes 100 plan has you turning those in. Problem solved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom