How is everyone CC these days? (body placement)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I despise the time honored “dump on company time”. Cost this
Country billions in productivity

And to think of what the cost has been to our economy what with so many people working from home and the demand for industrial quality toilet paper (single-ply crap, most often bought for the office and general public use) has greatly fallen, while the cost/value of Charmin Extra Soft has more than doubled; if you can even find it! Gasp! It's akin to the rise in price of a bulk pack of Federal .22lLR 36 gr cprn!

There are also some places where everyone is working from home (or not) that their toilet paper has hit its expiration date even, yet there's no one there to swap out the old expired rolls for the new! We are facing an environmental disasster!

I always check to see if its "Made in China". That stuff will give you COVID of the rectum. Then, you will see what its like being up the creek with a paddle also "Made in China".

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno. If there's a nice loo at work then allegedly it is more courteous to stink that up than the one at home. Allegedly.

Also, it saves precious toilet paper resources on the home front during this trying time. Allegedly.
I’ll gladly pay for my own tp, it’s worth it to me to avoid nasty public toilets!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iKBCzk.gif

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well this feels like a personal attack.

I just don’t drop my pants around my ankles to use the restroom to begin with... I stopped that in preschool.

Funny story, I went into the bathroom at hobby lobby once, a guy was carrying at 4 o clock in there. How do I know? Because he was standing at the urinal with his pants around his ankles. When he was washing his hands his jacket was tangled around his grip and showing his firearm. I informed him that he was printing/showing, and he was pretty flustered, surprised that I saw he was carrying I suppose, lol.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this feels like a personal attack.

Funny story, I went into the bathroom at hobby lobby once, a guy was carrying at 4 o clock in there. How do I know? Because he was standing at the urinal with his pants around his ankles. When he was washing his hands his jacket was tangled around his grip and showing his firearm. I informed him that he was printing/showing, and he was pretty flustered, surprised that I saw he was carrying I suppose, lol.
I speak from experience. I think I’d have hated aiwb when skinny too.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appendix, shield 9, right now, 3pm glock 37 open carry owb after some boys made threats against one of my sons :) and I am still at work though 4 minutes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom