How is everyone CC these days? (body placement)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried everything including ankle, weak side Dirty Harry shoulder holster, crossdraw, small of back like Magnum, upside down elastic band shoulder holster, shoulder holster like Miami Vice, Inside waistband, outside waistband. pocket, and ainnofrikkinway AIWB. My favorite is the old 3 to 4 o'clock outside waistband. I'm using a trick from the old days. Velcro underbelt and overbelt. Easy on, easy off, secure and easy to conceal with shirt or coat but sounds funny as hell in a restaurant men's room.
View attachment 192245 View attachment 192246
Can you explain what an underbelt and overbelt is?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two of these but the outside one has the velcro hooks sewn to the inside of the belt. I wear one all the time and when I need to go out I just strap on the other one and a lightweight shirt.

https://www.galls.com/uncle-mike-s-ultra-lined-inner-belt?

ZB384_500_1.JPG

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AIWB. Just remember to do a careful re-holster where you watch the pistol go home and you won't have issues (caveat: a solid holster where the mouth doesn't collapse that completely covers the trigger guard area is a must).

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and me both. Why the high ride straight drop? I thought I was the only one. I want to know where that gun is allatime.
I carry an EMP40. Smaller pistols, for me, work better that way. The barrel is slightly below the belt and is easy to conceal. It is close to AIWB. I have not had a problem with printing and it is just comfortable for all day carry no matter what I am doing.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on the gun, day, and where my weight is at. Since losing my job I’ve put on a ton of weight. AIWB isn’t very comfortable unless I’m standing anymore. Typically my day out and about involves a lot of getting in and out of the truck.
Used to, and still occasionally, carry IWB/OWB at 4 o clock. Wearing jackets makes this easy now.
Recently I bought a cross draw holster for my n frame. Surprisingly I can hide it moderately well under a hoodie. Drawing even while seated is a piece of cake. Makes me want to see about cross draw options for my G48 and SP101.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a lefty and carry at 9:30 iwb or owb.The loops on my milt sparks VM2 fit just in between the belt loops on wrangler jeans.With carhartt jeans the loops straddle my jean loops and it rides a little further back.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to kill or destroy...
Carries AIWB.

My O my
Is there a major artery down there somewhere?
Maybe a couple of you have a penis?

Latest posts

Top Bottom