How long does it take to get your duck stamp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered mine a week and a half ago, still hasn’t come in. Sucks. I was wanting to go out and try my hand at waterfowl hunting today. If I read the refs correctly, I have to have the physical stamp on me, having proof of purchase on the outdoor OK app on my phone doesn’t suffice.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered mine a week and a half ago, still hasn’t come in. Sucks. I was wanting to go out and try my hand at waterfowl hunting today. If I read the refs correctly, I have to have the physical stamp on me, having proof of purchase on the outdoor OK app on my phone doesn’t suffice.
Believe you can walk in the post office and get one at least we did years ago

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an issue finding a printer out in the middle of nowhere, but I did manage to find a post office. Went ahead and bought a stamp so I’m not waiting on the original one I ordered to show up. An extra $25 going towards waterfowl conservation isnt a bad thing.

Got mine from the PO. If you order it through the ODWC app it is valid and shows on your license profile for 30 maybe 45 days. Problem is folks that bought them early aren’t getting them in the mail before that expires. Thus my trip to the PO.
I ordered mine through the app, and it shows on there, but the verbiage online with having it printed/“must have stamp on you signed in ink” makes it sound like digital isn’t good enough. All good now, all I gotta do is find somewhere that i don’t have to fight a-holes scouting and scaring off wildlife with drones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom