How long has it been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CCI box is empty. A lady used them at my gun class years ago. About half of them wouldn't fire they were so old. I think it is from the 70's. The Winchester cup is full of 50 rd. boxes of ammo. It also is from the 70's. The other boxes are full except the more beat up Rem. box.
.22.JPG
CCI.JPG

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those old .22s were the foundation of my addiction. I used to follow my dad around the squirrel woods when green briars were twice as tall as me while huffing a spent case in each nostril. That smell is like a wayback machine to the best days..

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1965 or 1966 i bought 2 boxes of remington 22 shells. Was shooting at wasp nest on the bottom side of a bridge . Watched the bullet go almost up to the nest & drop in the water right in front of me. Was shooting new Ruger Mark1. Both boxes were duds.Burned them in trash barrel . Have not bought remington 22 to this day. There were 2 many squib loads.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love the old boxes of ammo.. I found this box of 410 shotgun shells when my father passed away.

View attachment 176958 View attachment 176959

I have a box of .410 just like that! Found it in the attic of my parents home. Must have belonged to someone before my parents moved into the older home when I was 4 years old. It’s in my ammo safe as we speak.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was setting over on the creek late this PM . Had RUGER BEARCAT loaded with Remington Thunder . Was shooting leaves floating down the creek. Had 2 duds out of 12 loads .

Latest posts

Top Bottom