How many backup mags do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You know its really sad how you and JEVapa have acted like such pricks. Like I told him if I wanted to sell immediately I would have paid the money and been done with it. However, the guys in my gun club said this was a good community and I should join. Obviously, that is not the case and this forum is full of internet commandos who think only the OLD guard is real and anyone new is fake. Let me let you in on a secret. There are dozens of other sites to sell a gun on (a few I am already a contributing member of) as well as Armslist. I joined because I am new to Oklahoma and on the suggestion of other shooters. If this is what your site is like then good luck getting new members.
Haha. What’s sad is you are too cheap to pay $20. I pay for 2 years every two years to support this forum. Not just to sell stuff.
You could’ve split that up into 3 or 4 posts and got your count up even higher. You should pay up or at least post in relevant current discussions. Yeah, it’s a pretty rough crown here because there are toms of armslist clowns and scammers. Nobody trusts members who do what you’re doing.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know its really sad how you and JEVapa have acted like such pricks. Like I told him if I wanted to sell immediately I would have paid the money and been done with it. However, the guys in my gun club said this was a good community and I should join. Obviously, that is not the case and this forum is full of internet commandos who think only the OLD guard is real and anyone new is fake. Let me let you in on a secret. There are dozens of other sites to sell a gun on (a few I am already a contributing member of) as well as Armslist. I joined because I am new to Oklahoma and on the suggestion of other shooters. If this is what your site is like then good luck getting new members.
Sorry, I harass new guys to boost my counts.

When new people are ressurecting old threads obviously trying to build a post count, it doesn't leave the best impression.

Good luck though, and welcome aboard.

Ak12161

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a 43x mos with holosun eps carry. Carrying with factory mags. 1 in the gun and 1 on a neo mag usually in my front left pocket. If I’m just going outside for a minute or staying close to home I don’t carry a spare mag. Neo mags are great little things that help keep the mag in a position that offers quick reloads still.

If i know im gonna be close to my car though I usually don’t carry a spare either. My 4Runners loaded with spare mags for both my Glock 19 and 43x

Latest posts

Top Bottom