How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Day 4- we have had 3 sets of lookers on each of the 1st three days. One is scheduled so far for today. 3 offers have been turned in. All have been over the asking price starting at $10000.00 above and escalating in $5000.00 increments. So as it stands we're at $20000.00 over our asking price
Stayed turned.....
I hope you do very well on this deal my friend and that you enjoy many relaxing moments on the front porch at your new acreage.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you already have somewhere to move to, you would probably end up paying too much for your next house. I’ve seriously thought about selling both my places here in TX, but it would probably take all I’d get for them plus some to get another place that’s even close to being as nice as what I have. It’s kind of a catch 22.:anyone:

Yep. We're 3-4 years out from really considering it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We downsized over the 2015-2016 winter. Went from 3,200 sq.ft. to 2,200 sq.ft.

We bought the land, sold the house, and stayed in a rental while the shell of the new house was built. We ended up with no mortgage and had a small nest egg left over after we completed the house ourselves. Our 'sweat equity' made it all possible.

I don't know if that would be possible these days what with the cost of construction rising faster than Biden can print money. Metaphorically, what you sell today for $250.00 per sq.ft. will cost $300.00 per sq.ft. tomorrow. The only saving grace is considerable downsizing.

Now, if we can get our gardening up to snuff ...

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom