How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MIL estate auction starts Thursday in Broken Arrow. House goes on MLS the following Monday.
We hear the market is cooling off some so our journey is just beginning.
We are only handling this for MIL in assisted living. No monetary benefit to us but the wife is stressing out wanting to get it right for mom.
Mom is stressed out seeing a lifetime of memories going away as she has no room to keep them any more. Lost her husband, house and memories within one year.
Place I purchased had tractor and a bunch of other stuff I would have just bought. They got way more than the tractor was worth and everything else. I don't do bidding wars.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, it echoes in my home now. Everything is out of here except our pedestal bed in the master bedroom, refrigerator, washer, dryer, one lazy boy in the living room, patio furniture, freezer and smoker. I'll put those on the trailer the day before closing (July 12th) and pull the trailer up there with us. Mother will drive her car with our dog in it. I have already asked if our dog can come in. They said no problem. We will then sign the paperwork and head to our little piece of heaven on earth. Mother and I will hold hands and our bow are heads in prayer and thank God for guiding us in this adventure and delivering us to our new 10 acres where we can live the rest of our lives with less restrictions.
Then the real work begins....

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MIL estate auction starts Thursday in Broken Arrow. House goes on MLS the following Monday.
We hear the market is cooling off some so our journey is just beginning.
We are only handling this for MIL in assisted living. No monetary benefit to us but the wife is stressing out wanting to get it right for mom.
Mom is stressed out seeing a lifetime of memories going away as she has no room to keep them any more. Lost her husband, house and memories within one year.
Man that's tough. Hate to hear it.

But if it's any consolation, your timing probably couldn't be a whole lot better. It is cooling off some but that's a relative thing because It's still pretty hot. Six to nine months from now the bottom may fall completely out. Inflation is chugging right along with Biden's dementia and everyone sees it. It ain't gonna be good...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found out late on Friday the 9th that something went wrong on my buyer's end. So my deal DID NOT go through on the 12th. Had to scramble around and stop all my cut offs for the 12th. So we're still here with hardly anything in the house waiting to see if this deal is going to happen. I always said that the deal isn't done til both parties leave with what they came for. Talk about a roller coaster ride....

Latest posts

Top Bottom