How many go out of state to hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reloading Rod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt mainly in Kansas due to the fact I have plenty of family land to hunt on, and it used to be fairly inexpensive at under $70 for a out of state license a few years ago. They have a lot of walk in walking areas to hunt. which makes it real nice for those who don't want to hunt public land, their new fee is $97.50 for non resident hunting. If you pheasant or quail hunt it isn't that bad of a deal because of the 1000's of acres of walk in land. For deer you have to get drawn in on a buck and is expensive, and out of state doe tags are a bit high at $50, but there are a lot of nice deer up there.
309163_4408894213964_1459427661_n.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pheasant hunt in Nebrsaka...I did deer hunt there last year but most of the landowners we pheasant hunt on are big deer hunters so I dont like asking about it. We have access to about 10k acres between 2 or 3 guys.
We are too far east for mulies though.

I'll be deer hunting in western Wisconsin and also down in Talihina this year.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could....My preference would be for Elk but every time I see the prices they're asking or start adding up what expenses would be for a trip, when I could get off work, out of state tags and license.....I just move on......but when that lottery ticket comes through...I'm gone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom