How many life long Okies here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born here in Oklahoma and I've always lived here.

I'm curious as to how many other OSA members have lived here all or most of their lives (so far).

Thanks,
Don
Okie for Life

Born in Ada . . . lived in state until 1995 when we moved to AZ and then 1997 we moved to NM. Moved back to Oklahoma in 2004.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on what is considered a Okie. My parents and Grandparents were born in Ok. I was born out of state in nearby New Mexico but came to Okla around 1 year old. Lived in Boise Id. for about a year in the 70's but came back to Ok. Ventured out in the 80's with the Navy but came back to Ok. I'd say I'm an Okie.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what is considered a Okie. My parents and Grandparents were born in Ok. I was born out of state in nearby New Mexico but came to Okla around 1 year old. Lived in Boise Id. for about a year in the 70's but came back to Ok. Ventured out in the 80's with the Navy but came back to Ok. I'd say I'm an Okie.
Lol, good luck with that.

When Sweetie and I moved to Oklahoma, our folks back in Texas called us Okies. And our new friends in Oklahoma called us Texans... :D
:drunk2:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Born in Enid and have lived in Oklahoma except for a few months when we moved to Texas for my Dad's work (I was pre-school; didn't have a choice). And, I was only in Commiefornia one time. I was twelve so, again, I didn't have a choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom