How many of y'all wear bib overalls at least half the time, and where do you keep your guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dad only wears Made in the USA Roundhouse brand. He has his starched and creased ones for special occasions. Smith 642 in the front pocket and a NAA 22 mag in the chest pocket.

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor (a veteran of WWII) when I was growing up always wore bib overalls. He kept his J frame smith in the right front pocket. The smith was right next to his wallet.

No kidding, it was a blued snub nose 38 spl S&W J frame, spur hammer and wood grips. No holster. Just a well worn smith in a deep pocket.

No jacked ammo in it either, just old school soft lead that he had left in inventory when he closed his Otasco store.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor (a veteran of WWII) when I was growing up always wore bib overalls. He kept his J frame smith in the right front pocket. The smith was right next to his wallet.

No kidding, it was a blued snub nose 38 spl S&W J frame, spur hammer and wood grips. No holster. Just a well worn smith in a deep pocket.

No jacked ammo in it either, just old school soft lead that he had left in inventory when he closed his Otasco store.

Up close and personal, where a Jaybird rules, that ol soft lead will do just fine. :thumb:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a guy that had a gun shop in Mustang with his son. Dad always wore overalls & had the edge of the grip of a small auto pistol peeking out of the top of one of his bib pockets.

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure that I have ever carried while wearing them, but I wear them at work all the time. When I hired out with the railroad I bought them because that was what most of the older railroaders were wearing. Now I wear them because they are comfortable and you don't have to pull your pants up all the time while climbing up and down off of stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom