How many of y'all wear bib overalls at least half the time, and where do you keep your guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great thread, reminds me that I need to get a new set or Roundhouse overalls, then have the wife wash them about 100 times to get them soft.

Isn't that the truth. Bought a new pair and have washed them 20 times and legs are still stiff. Usually carry SW mod 36 in front pocket. Years ago I wore overalls all the time...

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone that knows me gets a real giggle when I go from a pin stripe suite into pin stripe overalls. Roundhouse is the only maker of the Oklahoma Tuxedo and thus only the most gentrified men wear them. I don't care what you want to pack that day, you can carry it in overalls. Like many have pointed out you can use a IWB clip hoslter or a sneaky pocket pistol in one of the many pockets. Its not even uncomfortable to put a gun belt over and go. However that being said if I am out working in them I will usually leave off the pistol and put a rifle in the truck or next to my water jug.
1655146513729.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone that knows me gets a real giggle when I go from a pin stripe suite into pin stripe overalls. Roundhouse is the only maker of the Oklahoma Tuxedo and thus only the most gentrified men wear them. I don't care what you want to pack that day, you can carry it in overalls. Like many have pointed out you can use a IWB clip hoslter or a sneaky pocket pistol in one of the many pockets. Its not even uncomfortable to put a gun belt over and go. However that being said if I am out working in them I will usually leave off the pistol and put a rifle in the truck or next to my water jug. View attachment 279590

You're lucky. I've always wanted a pair of the pin striped overhauls, but Mrs. GED won't let me wear em. She said I'm too fat and not old enough. So, just good ol blue for me. :grumble:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone that knows me gets a real giggle when I go from a pin stripe suite into pin stripe overalls. Roundhouse is the only maker of the Oklahoma Tuxedo and thus only the most gentrified men wear them. I don't care what you want to pack that day, you can carry it in overalls. Like many have pointed out you can use a IWB clip hoslter or a sneaky pocket pistol in one of the many pockets. Its not even uncomfortable to put a gun belt over and go. However that being said if I am out working in them I will usually leave off the pistol and put a rifle in the truck or next to my water jug. View attachment 279590

That in bold letters above and the image within the posting seem to be at odds with each other.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He might be working. He could be contemplating some great philosophical problem, or formulating a theory for solving world hunger.

In other words, it ain't goofin' off unless they can prove it. :rollingla

Kind of hard to prove what with the sunglasses.

On another note, I wonder just how dirty that nice clean hat got from being in contact with that tire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom