How many of y'all wear bib overalls at least half the time, and where do you keep your guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on what I'm doing. It's usually in the front pocket or hip pocket of my Roundhouse overalls, but when I'm driving, it's often in the tool pocket on the thigh.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That in bold letters above and the image within the posting seem to be at odds with each other.
He might be working. He could be contemplating some great philosophical problem, or formulating a theory for solving world hunger.

In other words, it ain't goofin' off unless they can prove it. :rollingla
Bwahahaha!!! Ya got me there, I think I was hiding from work that day and my boy got proof of it lol.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SMH ain't right of her to treat you like that. You at least need a fancy pair for special occasions.

Oh I have a nice, new pair for that, but they're not the hickory striped ones. I think I'll just go buy some anyway. You know...the whole forgiveness and permission thing?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He will also need the cap to match

Already got it!

MV5BOTBjNTA1ZDctOGU0NC00YWRhLWIzMDktY2I4Njc3MGMyZDVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgxNDM4NjE@._V1_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom