How many of you have lived in Oklahoma your entire life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you lived in Oklahoma your entire life?

• Total voters

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lived a few months in Nevada and a couple years in Amarillo TX. Other than that all Oklahoma. When I was a kid I didn’t anticipate staying in Oklahoma but I really like it now and have for a lot of years. I love traveling around but always happy to get back home.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents bought their house a few months before I was born. I lived there for 26 years. I moved almost 3 miles to the southwest for 6 years when I got married. Then I moved a little over 1 mile to the northeast of my parents and stayed for another 10 years. Then I moved another half mile to the east to my current house. I am almost 2 miles from my parents currently. So I've lived my entire life in just under 5 sq miles.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is where we stay when we want to be closer to extended family. My feet are getting itchy and they are getting on my nerves. So that time is coming up soon.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Born and raised here, lived in Chouteau for many years. Also lived in California and Nevada. Oklahoma has always been home. We settling down now, no more moving once we get the place set up on Tenkiller.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my dad got elected district court judge I decided that the likelihood of me getting into serious trouble or someone trying to use me to undermine him was too high and I stayed out of Oklahoma until he retired. Mom said " thank you that was smart"
I moved back to Oklahoma when mom started hospice so I could help her

Latest posts

Top Bottom