How many of you have lived in Oklahoma your entire life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you lived in Oklahoma your entire life?

• Total voters

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my first 2 years in Texas. My dad likes to claim he got me and my sister back here before it stuck.

My parents are shocked I’m still here, I was made for mountains and/or high desert, not humidity and lack of trees. Family yanks me back every time we are about to leave. Now with are parents all in their 70s…

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents were wandering in the wilderness when I was born, so I was three before we moved back to Oklahoma. Well, technically, I moved here and they moved back, but I can say that I have lived here of my own volition since I acquired the ability to choose where I would live.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid (5 or 6) we lived in Kansas for a year. Spent a summer in Galveston on the beach ... And a few months in NOLA ... But when folks ask me I've lived here my whole life. Lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost. Born in Enid, lived for a very short time in Hennessey, a few months in Handley, Texas, then back to Enid. All the moves were pre-school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom