How many Oklahoma medical marijuana farms tied to organized crime have been shut down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but could Inhofe be trying to line someone’s pockets in Oklahoma with federal money?!? I know that kind of stuff never happens in this country, but it’s just a thought. :anyone:
Whhaaaaat?!? Never…what next, the president of Ukraine is keeping the Russian thing going so he and his cronies can continue to get rich off of US tax payer money?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole mj for PTSD or really any medical condition is stupid…it’s also really hard to believe mj is medicinal when you have dispensaries named “Dank House” lol.
You from Wheatland or Mustang? lol
MJ for medical use is legit, but there are always those that skirt the laws.
OK has over 8,000 grows in operation, AR has only 8. Alot of law breakers in this gig.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You from Wheatland or Mustang? lol
MJ for medical use is legit, but there are always those that skirt the laws.
OK has over 8,000 grows in operation, AR has only 8. Alot of law breakers in this gig.
Is Wheatland even really a thing? Lol
Mj for medical use may or may not be legit but not for what they’ve historically marketed it for.
Lol well when you start cutting into the drug trade’s market they’re going to find a way to get their profit back. Just look at California and their cartel problem when it comes to weed.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Wheatland even really a thing? Lol
Mj for medical use may or may not be legit but not for what they’ve historically marketed it for.
Lol well when you start cutting into the drug trade’s market they’re going to find a way to get their profit back. Just look at California and their cartel problem when it comes to weed.
Wheatland has been annexed by OKC but people still call it that. There is a dispensary there on Council called dank house something or other. I think its Mary Janes Dank house.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole mj for PTSD or really any medical condition is stupid…it’s also really hard to believe mj is medicinal when you have dispensaries named “Dank House” lol.
I thought like you most of my life, but I became convinced of the ”medicinal” effectiveness of MJ when my Dad’s doctor suggested it would help with pain management when his time was getting short from cancer. For a Christian doctor in TX to even suggest such spoke volumes to me. :anyone:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought like you most of my life, but I became convinced of the ”medicinal” effectiveness of MJ when my Dad’s doctor suggested it would help with pain management when his time was getting short from cancer. For a Christian doctor in TX to even suggest such spoke volumes to me. :anyone:
Yes, it helps with my pain. I only use it at night when I am in for the day but I sleep much better being pain free.
I also used it after my last knee surgery. Dr. gave me a script for some opiod drugs that I didnt want to take so I sat in my moms recliner and smoked THC all day as needed for about a week or 10 days until the pain was over.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started thinking the same way when my staunch heart surgeon recommend it for the arthritis in my hips. I'm pretty sure my jaw would of hit the floor if I hadn't been sitting down.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand the stuff grown for medical use supposedly will not get you high but was just a gateway to try for recreational. Of course those pushing for medical lied and said it was not, but now admit it. Strangely enough my poor old mind just can not see how legalizing recreational is going to help vets whom the VA will not pay for medical. Are they to dumb to go see a different doctor and pay out of pocket?
The stuff they sell now for medical has some of the highest THC not like the ditch weed of the 60's-80's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom